Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I Love Butterflies!

Butterflies are so beautiful!  I love watching them and photographing them.  I think that is why I tend to make a lot of cards with butterflies!!

Here are a couple that I recently made.

This is the beutifful Swallowtail stamp that is in the Spring catalog.  I used glossy CS, stamped it with Black Stazon and sponged the colors on with a sponge dauber. Then I ran it rhrough the Big shot using the Vine Street embossing folder from the Sale-a-bration catalog.

This one in done with Marina Mist and Whisper White CS.  I punched the Butterflies from Parker's Patterns DSP using the Bitty Butterfly Punch.  The greeting is  the single stamp, Beautiful Birthday.  I also used the tiny pearls and the embossing folder,Needlepoint Border.

Swallowtail Stamp in Black and White with a couple of Rhinestones.  Just Beautiful!  And so Easy!

2 comments:

  1. all your cards are pretty but I really love the black and white one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I saw one similar at Leader ship but decided to add the black piece behind it an add the two large rhinestones. So easy and yet elegant. I love black and white cards!

    ReplyDelete