Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sale-abration Kickoff Open House

I had my Open House this month, February 2nd.  I displayed all of the new products from the Spring Catalog and the Sale-a-bration Catalog.  I also had a make-and-take for those who came.  I want to show you some pictures of my displays.
This is the Happy Hello Simply Sent Card Kit.  You can get this FREE during Sale-a-bration!

I made this really cute Framed art piece using the Spring Sampler kit.  I will have more photos of this later!  Thiese samplers are so much fun to make!

I used an old Suitcase to display items from the Tea for Two Suite

This was my Valentine Section

All cards on this board were made from Sale-a-bration sets

This is my display board for what we are doing in Stamp Shoppe this month

Sale-a-bration Sycamore Street Ribbon and Buttons

The beautiful Swallowtail Stamp!


This is a little project I made using the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit.  See the cute little flower on the frame?  This is a picture frame with our DSP inserted.  Use a dry erase marker to make a cute "white board".

Love the Secret Garden Bundle!  Stamps and Framelits.
This was the Make-and take!  My ladies got to use new products to make this card - paper doilies, Bitty Butterfly  and 7/8" scallop Punches from the Spring Catalog and Bloomn' Marvelous Stamp set and Vine Street Embossing Folder from the Sal-a-bration collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment